Friday, October 05, 2007

Raspberry Ruminations

The lastest rave in the Forkquarters is Raspberry Sherbet. This pinkish treat has been a real novelty.

Don't get me wrong, it's not the sherbet that's new--I've been enjoying sherbet since the days when I added a second 'r' to the name. But it was always orange "sherbert" I craved, often with Oreos.

I recently returned from the supermarket with a container of raspberry. Far surpassing my modest hopes, the sherbet has subdued my perpetual yen for black raspberry ice cream. In fact, you could probably get away with calling it black raspberry sherbet.

Alas, there's no joy in Forkville--we're almost out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 09, 2007 2:25 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I adore raspberry sherbet! I love lemon even more but I can never find it! Do not get me started on this subject!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home