Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Cookie Conundrum

It's been a week and I've been thinking about ice cream sandwiches day and night. Well, mostly day.

The good news: I've come up with a laundry list of versions I'd like to try. The bad news: There hasn't really been much testing. I better get on it, because a week from now (hopefully), you'll be reading my column on the topic.

In all honesty, I've been slowed by ambition. I want to use fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies to try out my Cookies and Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwich. I had imagined trying it with those little Entenmann's cookies I adore, but they're not available here.

So unless I get lazy and use those bake and break versions, I'm off to Toll House land. Then the testing can begin. As for the extras, I'm sure we'll put them to good use...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home