Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Stick a Fork in it...

...this column's done. If you haven't seen it already, here is the online version. If you'd like to get on the mailing list for new column alerts, e-mail me at the address found somewhere on this site. (Hint: it's on the bottom right).

If you've already read the column, take a look around and make yourself comfortable. You don't even have to take off your shoes.

As for me, I was about to write that I'm all mixed-out. But, I'm not sure that's even possible. Instead, I'll say: Happy Mixing!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 05, 2007 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After all this ice cream, the only thing I can bear to mix-in is a little Pepto-Bismol.

 
At April 05, 2007 2:29 PM, Blogger JB said...

Man, I can't believe I didn't nail that cheap pun (Sir Mix-a-Lot). What was I thinking??

I like the way Pepto tastes...and milk can be very soothing on the stomach.

 
At April 05, 2007 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

granola ice cream ... man that looks yummy. and it's good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home