Friday, March 23, 2007

Mix-in Masterpiece Moving Forward

I had originally put two o's in the title's third word, then I remembered my lifelong ban on bad cow puns. I need some limits.

Anyhow, my column on ice cream mix-ins is coming along. While I haven't exactly received an avalanche of write-in suggestions, there's still time yet. Meanwhile, I've enlisted some friends to rack their brains for interesting combinations.

I'll planning to have a mix-in gathering where folks bring their own add-ons and possibly create their own combinations. Then we'll taste each other's Mix-in Magic™ (just kidding, I haven't trademarked anything). I'm not sure who'll be able to come, but those who can won't leave lactose deficient.

Finally, I'm flattered that Cuisinart manufactured this Mix It In Ice Cream Maker, but I don't think we'll need any hardware on this one. I imagine we'll manage just fine by hand.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2007 2:02 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Peanut butter and jelly with strawberry ice cream?

Bacon, lettuce, and tomato with chocolate ice cream? Yum!

 
At March 24, 2007 9:34 PM, Blogger JB said...

Andy,
I'm going to try to PB&J minus the strawberry ice cream because I don't like the stuff, and hence, don't have any.

On the BLT, would the chocolate ice cream serve as the bread? Maybe like a wheat or pumpernickel? That ideas is so ridiculous I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home