Friday, August 04, 2006

The Verdict

In a word, the rosemary lemon popsicles are good. I might even venture to say that they're damn good or dang good, depending on your location.

While preparing 1 and 1/3 cups of rosemary, I was worried that the herb would dominate the lemon. But upon first lick, I had to think for a second to remember what the other ingredient was. Oh yeah...rosemary. Shame on me for underestimating the citrus power of lemons.

If you like (real) lemonade, you'll enjoy these pops. They taste like lemonade with an unrecognizable, yet pleasant note. The shape of our popsicle mold is apt, these babies are stars.

1 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 9:39 PM, Blogger mamabird said...

Save one for me?

I'm so impressed that you made a popsicle. My only homemade popsicles have consisted of apple juice poured into a mold. Mmm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home