Monday, July 17, 2006

The Snowman Melteth

With summer in full blast, I've recently been feeling like this snowman. I'm also still searching for my next column. These two forces will join together, as I plan to write about some kind of frozen treat. It's just too hot to do otherwise.

On a similar topic, I've been frustrated that my favorite popsicle--the Toasted Almond--is nowhere to be found. Nobody seems to carry this stepchild of the Good Humor armada. While Fudgsicles made a decent temporary substitute, they taste like chocolate pudding on a stick. Not much different than, say, a JELL-O Pudding Pop. I'm sure The Cos loves them both, but neither is doin' it for me.

This situation must be remedied--I need something frosty to keep me from looking like Frosty (above). Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home