Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Stick a Fork in it...

...this column's done.

The February Fork & Spoon is out today, so you can now read about my adventures playing Musical Meats.

In the column, I wrote about changing meats (like the bison pictured here) in traditional dishes. While it was fun thinking up recipes to tinker with, it's hard to stop. Seems like I'm not the only one doing so--I just read about what a local Iron Chef winner is doing with Ostrich meat.

Anyway, it'll be fun to get back to making lasagna without wondering what it would taste like with smoked chicken. That should last a day or two...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 1:26 PM, Blogger ASQ said...

A meat, is a meat, is a meat. Don't matter where you put it!

Ted's Montana Grill was where I first experienced bison, a la the bison burger, which I enjoyed heartily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home