Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oreo Pizza Night

Domino's, you had me at chocolate pudding.

Bowing to popular demand, I've arranged to have one Oreo Dessert Pizza (with chocolate pudding as the pizza's sauce) delivered tonight. After I explained to the good folks at Domino's that I wanted to sample their new creation for my food column, they graciously agreed to supply a complementary pie.

As "inquiring mind in chapel hill" commented, I have a duty to my readers to review this "cookie pizza experience" with firsthand knowledge. Never one to shirk responsibility, I accept this task with open mouth.

This arrangement neatly solves my dilemma--how to assess Domino's new creation without supporting it financially. It does raise the question of remaining objective while receiving freebies. Rest assured, I feel no compulsion to write anything but my actual impression of the obesity increaser, er...Oreo Pizza.

If you live near the Forkquarters, drop by around 8 p.m. For all else, expect a full report tomorrow on this site.

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2006 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be there with bells on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home