Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More Kiwi

As some of you may have read in the recent comments to the ongoing Cute Fruit adventure, a little birdie told me that Trader Joe's is finally opening a store near me in Cary, N.C. That means that in addition to gorging on the great Joe-Joe's cookies that our friend Kath introduced us to, I'll be able to try the mini kiwis I've heard so much about.

Now--I have no idea whether they have even broken ground on said Trader Joe's. This masked blogger writes that it could open this fall. Regardless, I wouldn't hold your breath for a first person 'Cute Kiwi' post. As Raleigh's The News & Observer reports:
If Trader Joe's signs a lease soon for the Cary spot, the store could open this fall.

That's a pretty big 'if.'

I've also heard some wild rumors that Whole Foods carries baby kiwis, too. Either way, this is going to happen. Mini kiwis--you can run, you can try to shrink down to invisibility, but you can't elude me forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home