Sunday, April 02, 2006

Next!

Finally, finally, finally I'm on to my next topic. I hemmed and hawed, then hemmed my pants, before giving up for a few weeks. Then the answer came to me--in the mail.

As a soon-to-be-wed, I am not shocked to see a present or two waiting on my doorstep. The Spoonstress' shower intensified the gifting. The one I've used the most is a Rival griddle, thoughtfully given by the Spoonstress' brother Tim and his food-fun wife Andrea.

I don't want to give away the entire column, but I think I can safely say it will include, but not focus on, pancakes. We just made our first batch of pancakes with the ingenious contraption and we've cooked much, much more. For such a simple creation, our griddle can cook so much. Now I understand why people buy these things to emulate griddles on their gas grill.

A few weeks ago I would have said that it seemed a bit extreme. But now I understand.
Viva la griddle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home