Monday, January 09, 2006

Pecan Pie Update

Well, I'm here to report that the pie was made and it was a reasonable success. There was a bit of a scare when the the pie came out of the oven looking science-fictionish. I would have taken a picture, but I have just implemented a new policy here prohibiting photos of glowing, green baked goods.

But the swelling went down and it looked normal. The maple part really paid off. The pie wasn't too sweet and it sure tasted maply. I'm still trying to decide if it should be maply, mapley, or maplish. Maybe your comments can help me decide. Yeah, we'll put a little democracy into the blogosphere.

The first draft of the column is done. Emily, the Fork & Spoonstress, edited it and gave me an A minus. Now I'm off to try to make it an A plus--we aim high here, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home